We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford and Corby campus for a Training Coordinator to become a key member of our Apprenticeships department.
As a Training Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Coordinating the training for workbased provision.
- Delivering and assessing knowledge and competence components for workbased learners.
- Ensuring that tracking systems for workbased learners are updated regularly and accurately.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with employers and classroom based tutors to ensure regular communication about performance and progress.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in the relevant sector(s) and experience of assessing NVQ level 3 work in the relevant sector(s), alongside the following qualifications:
- A qualification at level 3 or above in an appropriate sector specialism.
- TAQA L3 Certificate or equivalent qualification
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C
or willingness to achieve Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2
- L3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent qualification
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 22.2 hours per week (0.6 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays), pro rata for part-time
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.