Senior Administrator to Director (Part Time) (LCC3504)
Part Time, 18.5 hours per week
WHAT WE DO
The Adult and Community Team deliver a range of exciting courses to our diverse learners in the heart of our community. From maths and English to flower arranging and dress making there is something for everyone! We're looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to the Director to provide professional, responsive and confidential administrative support. The role will support a Director who works across multiple community sites across a Directorate which provides a quality educational experience to part time adult learners. We're looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant professional who has administrative experience and thrives in an ever changing and diverse environment. Our Campuses are: Rothwell, Deacon House, North Street and Enfield. This role will be based at our Enfield Centre but will require travel between all of our community sites.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in close partnership with the Director of Operations and Curriculum, Adult Community and ESOL as their Senior Administrator to provide professional, responsive and confidential administrative support.
- Provide a high quality, professional and effective administrative support service , assisting the Director with the planning and prioritisation of their workload.
- Work in a complex environment of constant change and pressure where a significant level of independent decision-making, judgement, sensitivity and discretion is required.
- Use your initiative and make independent decisions to solve day to day problems, and provide responses on behalf of the Director.
- Coordinate, monitor progress of, and report on actions against agreed deadlines on behalf of the Director and undertake the drafting of papers and briefings.
- Build and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Working in a senior administrative role in a busy, professional office environment.
- Managing diary priorities using Microsoft Outlook or similar electronic diary management systems.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Servicing a range of meetings, including the production of accurate and timely minutes, and the monitoring of actions.
- Organisation, planning and prioritisation.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and oral communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills and ability to clearly and concisely.
- Calm under pressure within a changing environment.
- Excellent initiative and professional judgement with ability to make independent decisions.
For more information please contact the below:
- Joanne Dye
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.