Enrichment Officer (LCC3557)
WHAT WE DO:
- Leeds City College are delighted to be advertising for the role of Enrichment Officer to join the Student Life Enrichment team. The team has responsibility for a wide range of areas including cross college enrichment, student voice, volunteering, student leadership and social action. Through this work we aim to develop student skills, widen participation, ensure learners have a voice in college and the community as well as enhancing their life experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be responsible for delivering on a campus based programme to engage students in student voice and enrichment activities and events.
- Through this work you will also recruit and support student leaders to engage with programmes and to lead activities.
- You will also support the development of the enrichment offer as well as supporting cross college enrichment opportunities, including LCCSU societies and sports teams/activities.
- Due to the nature of the role, Leeds City College welcomes applications from candidates who have experience of delivering activities and events as well as supporting youth leadership and volunteering.
- We would also like to encourage candidates who have been involved in or have knowledge of youth voice programmes.
- The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, great time management skills and be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the role. For more information about the work of the Student Life Enrichment team and the Students' Union visit www.lccsu.co.uk
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.