Level 3 HR Apprentice (APP333)
Apprenticeship Rates are age related:
(Under 18) £5.11 per hour or £9,858 PA
(18 - 20 years) £7.13 per hour or £13,755 PA
(21 - 22 years) £9.48 per hour or £18,289 PA
(23+ years) £9.65 per hour or £18,617 PA
Fixed Term Contract 15 to 18 Months
WHAT WE DO:
- Are you interested in working within HR & OD? Our HR Apprentice role may be for you. You will work across the FE colleges and Leeds Conservatoire within the Luminate Education Group. If you are a committed individual looking for an exciting challenge in the education sector, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will provide a comprehensive administrative service to support the effective running of the HR team, whilst undertaking on-the-job training leading to a recognised qualification in Human Resources.
- You will provide project support as required in order to progress key transformative projects work across the Group.
- You will work with and support the wider HR function to ensure relevant processes are followed and service levels met.
- You will liaise with managers and staff across the Group to provide and obtain information relating to day to day HR activities and key project work.
- You will contribute to the on-going development and improvements of HR systems and processes.
- You should be keen to provide good customer support and communicate well with customers and colleagues throughout the Group.
- You should be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (including. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Packages.
- You should be able to work accurately and carefully at all times.
- You should be able to balance multiple tasks and to respond to changing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.