Learning Support Assistant x 3 (Reduced Year) (LCC3335)
Reduce Year, 39 weeks PA
WHAT WE DO
We are a growing Engineering department, based in Leeds City Centre. We deliver to 16-18, 19+ and apprentices. The learner support team sit within the Engineering team and work together to support the learners to achieve their best and move onto their next stage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be working with the pastoral and teaching teams within Engineering department.
- You will be based with specific groups in either engineering or motor vehicle.
- You will support the learners with their practical skills and focusing on their classroom sessions.
- You will take the lead from the teacher with what areas you will support in.
- You do not need to know engineering or motor vehicle as you will be supporting the learners to focus and develop their maturity and concentration.
- You will be a team player, confident and enthusiastic.
- You will have a passion to support this generation into their career choices.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.