Technician for Engineering (LCC3104)
Market supplement of up to £5,000 depending on Experience.
WHAT WE DO
- We are a growing Engineering department, based in Leeds City Centre.
- We deliver to 16-18, 19 and apprentices.
- We offer pathways in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive and Electrical Installation.
- The department is dynamic and we have staff who are straight from industry who bring knowledge and experience to share with the learners.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be responsible for maintaining the workshop areas, monitoring stock and re-ordering.
- You will be expected to support the teaching by getting materials ready for the learners.
- Maintenance and Health & Safety of the equipment will be scheduled in your timetable.
- Experience of Fabrication & Welding and Mechanical maintenance essential.
- You will be a team player, confident and enthusiastic.
- Have a passion to support this generation into their career choices.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
- Mitch Scott
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.