Emotional Health and Wellbeing Officer (25 hours per week over 40 weeks)
Here at Moulton we know it’s not just our curriculum staff who help us create exceptional results. Our support staff are vital to ensuring that our students achieve their full potential and become confident, resilient and compassionate individuals.
We are looking for an Emotional Health and Wellbeing Officer to work within our Student Support Team providing targeted advice, support and guidance to students on emotional health and wellbeing issues. This role will develop and oversee appropriate partnerships internally and externally, and deliver a range of opportunities to promote health and wellbeing for students.
This role will provide some training for staff on optimum ways in which Moulton College can support our students with emotional wellbeing and work in collaboration with other members of the College Student Support Team.
- Do you have experience in a similar role?
- Do you have a minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)?
- Do you have sound knowledge of health and wellbeing issues and experience of a range of strategies to address these?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues from clinical and non-clinical backgrounds?
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification below for the full requirements of the role.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.