Level 4, Data Analyst Apprentice (Quality of Education Data and Performance) (Fixed Term) (APP331)
Level 4, Data Analyst Apprentice (Ref: APP 331)
Salary: Apprenticeship Rates
Under 18: £5.21 per hour (£10,051 PA)
18-20: £7.23 per hour (£13,948 PA)
21-22: £9.50 per hour (£18,328 PA)
23 : £9.65 per hour (£18,617 PA)
(apprenticeship rates are age related)
WHAT WE DO:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic data and performance team, analysing data to drive improvement in the Quality of Education across all 3 of our FE colleges (Leeds City College, Harrogate College & Keighley College).
We are looking for somebody proactive, with a keen eye for detail and an interest in analysing data to tell stories about performance and influence decision making.
We are a diverse, supportive and high performing team, looking forward to welcoming a new apprentice!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As an apprentice, you will gain on the job experience, earn a salary and benefit from training as you work towards your recognised level 4 qualification
- You will help colleagues understand data, so they can make evidence based decisions
- You will maintain, extract and manipulate sets of data, creating reports and dashboards in order to monitor and analyse performance
- Work with stakeholders to establish reporting needs
- Develop and produce reports and dashboards to monitor performance, identify risk and opportunities
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns
- Support others make evidence based decisions by helping them understand data
- Spend 20% of your time learning on the job
- You should be data driven and ready to develop your skills
- You should take a logical and analytical approach
- You should be able to think creatively to solve problems
- You should have strong communication skills
- You will use initiative to come up with innovative ideas
- You will positively impact the quality of education for all learners across the region
- You might be starting out, looking for a career change or want to build on your skills
We are keen to support the development of somebody who wants to kick start their career with us in the exciting and rewarding field of data analytics.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.