Assessor Coach - Project Management, Marketing and Events Apprenticeships (Part Time) (LCC3513)
Part Time 29.6 hours per week
WHAT WE DO
- The Events, Enterprise and Employability Department at Leeds City College is a vibrant area with an exceptional and successful reputation for delivering apprenticeships.
- We are seeking an outstanding assessor to plan, deliver and support our Events, Marketing and Project Management apprenticeships.
- The successful candidate will work closely with a range of employers to ensure that our apprentices receive the highest level of training within the sector.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking assessor with Events, Marketing and Project Management experience.
- You will build on the existing excellent practice within the department who will help to grow the provision.
- The role involves raising the profile of the Events, Enterprise and Employability Department in the local and regional community developing links with employers.
- We are looking for innovation, creativity, and high standards.
- You will be required to manage a caseload of learners, organise workplace assessment visits and organise meetings with employers.
- You will interview and recruit learners on to programme.
- You will organise and conduct initial assessments and IAG.
- You will ensure Frameworks are claimed and within the timescale.
- You will maintain accurate recruitment data, reports and records as required by management.
- You will contribute to and participate in the assessment and quality assurance procedures for all programmes/ training provision, including Internal Verification to the prescribed standards.
- You will contribute to the review and evaluation process in order to ensure year on year improvements.
- We are looking for an inspiring individual who has experience within the Project Management, Marketing and Events industries as well as teach and upskill Apprentices across different age groups and backgrounds.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.