Coordinator, 14+ Academies (Reduced Year) (LCC3500)
Reduced Year, 41 weeks per year
WHAT WE DO
This is an exciting opportunity to join Leeds College as a Coordinator in our Outstanding 14+ Academies (14+ Apprenticeship Academy and 14+ PTECH Academy). We are seeking a dynamic, talented and organised individual to undertake this extremely vital role. The 14+ Academies is an vastly oversubscribed safe and inclusive environment that is accepting of everyone. It provides opportunities to young people to develop, maximise their potential, raise aspirations and embrace their individuality. Relationship building is at the heart of its ethos.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in the coordination of all operational and administration of the 14+ Academies (including 14+ Apprenticeship Academy and 14+ PTECH Academy).
- Assist on the 14+ Academies attendance strategy and monitoring ensuring consistency and compliance across all 14+ Academies.
- Work on the 14+ Academies recruitment strategy and events ensuring consistency compliance across all 14+ Academies.
- Be responsible for the coordination of the vocational days for 14+ Academies learners including liaising with the departments who deliver the qualifications.
- Ability to forge relationships with a wide variety of people including those aged 14-16.
- Excellent time-management, problem solving and prioritising skills.
- Outstanding communication skills face to face, over the phone and through written means.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Natasha Hanley (Lead Coordinator)
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.