Market Insight Manager (Fixed Term) (LUM172)
Fixed-Term contract until 30 November 2023
WHAT WE DO
The Luminate Education Group marketing function aims to lead, deliver and measure outstanding student recruitment marketing across our core FE brands and key audiences: • Adult (19 learners) • Apprentices • Harrogate College • Keighley College • Leeds City College • Leeds Sixth Form College • Pudsey Sixth Form College • Yorkshire Centre for Training and Development Externally-facing marketing activity (designed to recruit students) is the core focus on the marketing team. The marketing function is a proactive one, leading on strategy development, taking strategic and operational decisions, and managing the use of its resources. In practice, this means that the team produce and deliver annual marketing strategies for each FE brand within the group (in collaborative consultation with colleagues from curriculum, student recruitment and admissions, and other key stakeholders/leaders). Strategies are underpinned by high-quality market insight and the principle of putting students first.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, manage and maintain the market insight strategy for the group and members; including market analysis using tools such as the apprenticeship analyser, vector as well as local and national government data sources.
- Collate and interpret labour market information from a range of quantitative and qualitative sources and use labour market information to help curriculum develop their product offer, ensuring our product meets consumer and employer demand.
- Work with key stakeholders across the region to ensure that we have up to date and relevant labour market intelligence that meets the needs of the colleges and the local economy.
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing and strategic marketing team, actively contribute and develop the marketing strategy across the colleges, with evidence based and impactful insight whilst also using LMI to help inform our stakeholder and employer engagement strategy.
- Mentor the Market Insight Lead and provide strong leadership, management and support.
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation to manage a variety of ad-hoc market research projects to better inform decision making at all levels.
- Experience of problem solving through the provision and use of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience of interpreting and analysing a wide range of information sources Knowledge of APIs and reporting tools such as Power BI, Supermetrics & Google Analytics Strong people management skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with ability to interpret data and draw conclusions.
- Excellent ability to articulate and present market insight to internal senior managers and other internal stakeholders.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.