We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Management Accountant to become a key member of our Finance department.
As a Management Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Analysing management information using data that drives this information to support the Campus Principals to make the most effective decisions for their Curriculum services
- Preparing information that will offer a management accounting service to a range of College Directors and Principals
- Assisting Head of Management Accounts in preparing reports that will be relevant for the Senior Leadership meetings
- Assisting Head of Management Accounts in the annual budget setting and year end processes, using statistical data to support recommendations.
- Engaging in business development
Our ideal candidates will have experience of using Excel to analyse complex data and experience of using activity data to drive financial information, alongside the following qualifications:
- Part qualified CIMA or equivalent
- English and mathematics or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays)
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 25th August 2022
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.