Events Marketing Lead (LUM168)
- Full Time
WHAT WE DO
The Luminate Education Group marketing function aims to lead, deliver and measure outstanding student recruitment marketing across our core FE brands and key audiences: • Adult (19+ learners) • Apprentices • Harrogate College • Keighley College • Leeds City College • Leeds Sixth Form College • Pudsey Sixth Form College • Yorkshire Centre for Training and Development Externally-facing marketing activity (designed to recruit students) is the core focus on the marketing team.
The marketing function is a proactive one, leading on strategy development, taking strategic and operational decisions, and managing the use of its resources. In practice, this means that the team produce and deliver annual marketing strategies for each FE brand within the group (in collaborative consultation with colleagues from curriculum, student recruitment and admissions, and other key stakeholders/leaders). Strategies are underpinned by high-quality market insight and the principle of putting students first.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the events marketing strategy for Luminate Education Group
- Provide leadership, support and management to the events marketing team
- In collaboration with the strategic marketing team, implement the events plan for an assigned FE brand or target audience.
- Oversee and implement a range of high-quality student recruitment and outreach events, both on campus and at external sites (and also potentially online events), monitoring event success/impact and return-on-investment.
- Develop, deliver and lead a strategy for ensuring that events are innovative, interactive, and engaging, working closely with curriculum colleagues, other professional departments, and the wider marketing team to deliver a first-rate customer experience.
- Mystery shop rivals’ student recruitment events to ensure that Luminate remains at the forefront of delivering competitive experiential marketing.
- Lead on maintaining positive external relationships with key events venues/experience suppliers and internal delivery colleagues.
- Experience of leading and developing events management strategies
- Experience of delivering high-quality, interactive, innovative events targeted at specific customer personas
- Experience of managing effective relationships with external events venues/suppliers and key internal stakeholders
- Experience of project management
- Excellent ability to articulate and present events management work to internal senior managers and other internal stakeholders
- Outstanding events management skills, including logistical planning, managing events staff, risk assessment, and innovative delivery
For more information please contact:
Matt Burton - email@example.com
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.