Senior HR Business Partner
- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Employee Assistance Helpline
664 Nuthall Road, Basford, Nottingham, NG8 6AQ
111 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB
Ruddington Fields Business Park, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6JZ
Nottingham College is a truly amazing place to work, the College works to inspire the next generation to reach their full potential. A College with a strong vision to make a real difference to the lives of our learners and key stakeholders. Nottingham College is one of the largest further education and higher education colleges in the UK we're based in and around the city of Nottingham.
We are looking for a Senior HRBP to come in our HR team at a really exciting time. We have lots to do to help support the transformation of our College, this is not a role for the faint hearted, but if you want to join a team on the verge of creating and delivering some amazing things; this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a highly driven, passionate, proactive, and inspirational HRBP. You will have experience of various sectors and bring a good sound understanding of the HRBP role to the Senior HRBP role. You will be strategically and operationally minded a self-starter you thrive on engaging and developing others. You are driven to make things better, to create a truly engaging place to work for all colleagues. You will understand what it takes to change culture and drive transformation. You will have good business acumen and the ability to bring, new outside in thinking to the role.
- Partner with the executive leadership team directors and leaders across the organisation to drive forward the new people strategy
- You will design and develop a specific people plan for your area ensuring all elements of the overarching College & People strategy are aligned
- Ensure we can maximise organisational effectiveness and organismal design
- Lead on all aspects of talent management in your area, develop and create opportunities to support development
- Develop design the overarching strategy of attracting recruiting and retaining the right people through capability mapping and structured resource planning
- Support and develop the right culture across the College, looking at various interventions to ensure we get it right
- Ensure every leader & colleague can truly thrive
- Act as a trusted advisor to your leaders
- Strengthen and further develop the HRBP function in the College
In return you will get exceptional holiday leave (39 days), CPD days where you can focus on your development an LGPS pension and various other benefits. But more importantly we will invest in you, if you want to work towards a qualification or undertake a level 7 apprenticeship we will support you. We truly want you to thrive at work and enjoy the difference you can make.
If you want to talk about the role, happy to discuss; James Woodthorpe, Head of People Services Debbie Hinbest, Director of People and Development Services or Steph Kemp, Senior People Services Business Partner.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.