The College is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business.
Loughborough College is looking to recruit to the role of Account Manager to join our highly motivated, and successful Business Development Team. The Account Manager is responsible for managing accounts, maintaining long term relationships with employers and generating new business to meet College income targets, whilst delivering high quality work experience and industry placements.
The exciting and diverse role involves:
- Developing and managing accounts for local and regional employers, maximising all opportunities for the College’s growth plans; Apprenticeships, Commercial Training Solutions, Work Experience and Industry Placements.
- Ensuring that agreed monthly targets for growth are met or exceeded in order to increase turnover and profitability for the College.
- Developing solid and trusting relationship between employers and the College.
- Developing a complete understanding of employer’s needs, anticipating account changes and improvements, resolving client issues and complaints.
- Negotiating contracts with employers, establishing timeline of performance.
- Serving as contact point for employers and internal teams, and manage communications between employers, curriculum and other staff.
We are proud to have achieved the Investor in Diversity award. We actively encourage applications who are current under-represented and where we are using positive action under the Equality Act. We welcome everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey. The College is striving to attract, develop and retain the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised.
Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we also offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- On-site parking
- One campus facility
- Subsidised nursery fees
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year
- Additional annual leave available
- Fantastic CPD and inclusive resources for development
- Well-being hours
- Opportunities of volunteering within local community and charities
We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, agile working, staff forums, staff working groups for sustainability, staff steering groups for Investors in Diversity and support services to support with mental health and wellbeing for staff from different backgrounds.
We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
The successful candidate will be employed by The Leicestershire College a subsidiary company of Loughborough College. The terms and conditions of employment offered by the Leicestershire College are different to those of Loughborough College. Please note that employees of the Leicestershire College are based at Loughborough College.
Overseas candidates wishing to apply who would require sponsorship can determine the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship for the post by assessing their circumstances against criteria specified on the Gov website. Please note right to work checks will be completed when the job is offered.
If you require any support to apply for this job, please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Sunday 14th August 2022
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.