Accounts Payable Officer (Ref: LUM179)
WHAT WE DO
We are an established finance department delivering focussed and supportive financial services across the Luminate Education Group.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The post holder will offer a customer focussed responsive and quality administrative shared service across the group whilst ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of accounts payable invoices and credit notes.
- In particular, the post holder will have responsibility for registering of invoices, timely matching of invoices to purchase orders and the creation of payment files.
- The post holder will, at all times, comply with Luminate Education Group financial regulations and procedures and maintain a pro-active and diligent approach to fraud awareness.
- A recognised qualification at Level 2 in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate experience or knowledge of the accounts payable function.
- Literacy and numeracy at Level 2 or equivalent. experience of working within a finance function.
For more information please contact:
Richard Clark - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.