Exam Liaison Officer (LUM182)
The exams team are a very busy team who manage and process qualification registrations, exam bookings and certification for students at Leeds City College. We also have a large cohort of students taking GCSE maths and English exams and vocational exams happening throughout the year. These exams have to be timetabled to ensure that students have their exam access arrangements and that invigilation and rooming meets the required regulations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and be able to think on your feet and adapt quickly to a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent IT skills are essential and also the ability to learn on the job.
- You will need to follow procedures and work in line with awarding body and JCQ regulations to ensure that exams meet the required expectations.
- You will be instrumental in the registering, processing and recording of learners achievement’s to maximise students future progression and also the colleges funding return.
- You will be an excellent organiser and have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- You will be a good communicator and be able to take ownership and responsibility of problems and deliver training updates to the exams team.
For more information please contact:
Jade Hairyes - email@example.com
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.