Executive Assistant - CEO/Governance
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Executive Assistant - CEO/Governance in to become a key member of our Executive Administration department.
As a Executive Assistant - CEO/Governance, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing technical and administrative support to the College Corporation, Chief Executive Office and any subsidiaries and associated undertakings of The Bedford College Group.
- Organising Governance and CEO activities for The Bedford College Group as required.
- Carrying out all aspects of the role in line with The Bedford College Group’s (TBCG) culture and values.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of minute-taking of formal meetings and providing accurate minutes for publication and experience of using Microsoft Office packages, PowerPoint, databases and web technologies working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, alongside the following qualifications:
- Educated to Level 3 or equivalent
- A willingness to undertake a relevant qualification and development activity.
- English and Maths GCSE (A – C) or equivalent (Level 2)
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays)
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 3rd August 2022.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.