We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Quality Manager in to become a key member of our Quality and Professional Development department.
As a Quality Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Implementing a range of quality initiatives, systems and processes in liaison with the Head of Quality and Director of Quality Improvement, Teaching, Learning and Assessment to deliver consistent improvements to the student experience.
- Reviewing, monitoring and auditing procedures and systems and ensure that they are implemented effectively and consistently to drive continual improvement.
- Leading and taking forward new quality initiatives, designed to drive up standards.
- Leading and supporting the curriculum department and directorates in all aspects of quality improvement.
- Supporting the Quality Department in driving quality improvement across the Group
Our ideal candidates will have proven education management experience in Further Education (FE), Higher Education (HE) and/or Apprenticeship provision and evidence of providing high quality effective learning experience in all delivery environments, alongside the following qualifications:
- Good all round level of education to include Maths and English to
- GCSE (Grade A – C) or equivalent level (level 2)
- Certificate in Education/PGCE or equivalent
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- 35 days per annum (plus public holidays)
- Teachers Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 20th July 2022
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.