Work Placement Coordinator Hair and Beauty
We have a great opportunity based across our Kettering and Corby campus for a Work Placement Coordinator to become a key member of our Hair and Beauty department.
As a Work Placement Coordinator you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Ensuring high quality placement provision is provided to students studying on Hair & Beauty courses
- Fully complying with health and safety procurement standards according to relevant FE funding agencies
- Ensuring all placement providers are fully committed and able to provide supervision in a healthy and safe environment
- Working closely with the teaching team to generate high quality work placement opportunities
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of handling enquiries and contacting employers and external agencies and knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act and HSE standards, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3/4 qualifications
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards health and safety in the work place qualifications
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 21.75 hours per week (0.50090 FTE) / 38 weeks per year
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays), pro rata for part-time
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.