Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
We have a vacancy for an Construction Technician to maintain and prepare day-to-day support of the construction area and associated facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of Construction workshops for practical teaching lessons
- Support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff
- Ensure the Construction workshops are kept clean in line with College standards
Please view the Job Description for the full requirements of the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
and will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Able to prioritise, plan and monitor individual workloads
- Able to build rapport with students and mutual respect
Please view the Person Specification for the full skills and experience required for the role.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
Closing Date: Thursday 14 July 2022 at 5:00pm