Summer Call Centre Administrator (up to 12 weeks)
We are looking to appoint a number of new Administrators in our Student Services team to support the admissions process over the summer. This is a key activity for our business and ensures our students have a positive on-boarding experience with the College to set them up for a successful start at Moulton in September.
Moulton College has enjoyed consistent growth in student applications and enrolments in the last few years. To meet this growth in demand we need additional team members to complete the following tasks;
- The provision of a professional, courteous and knowledgeable front of house service for Student Services including handling of student and course enquiries.
- Leading course groups through the “online” enrolment process within allocated time slots. Identifying non-completers, chasing for completion, recording interactions/progress and following escalation procedures.
- Assist with the interviewing/enrolment of students, combining of functions will help promote a seamless customer focused experience.
- Supporting customers with enrolment and “on-boarding” questions throughout the summer, signposting to hotline staff where customers need the support of an academic team member.
- Support Course Managers before and after GCSE results day, signposting any Information Advice & Guidance (IAG) queries to Careers and assisting customers with questions about grades, transport, finance and accommodation. Record student results in Columbus.
- Support “keep warm” calls, assisting Heads of School/Course Manager’s in final stages of the student journey and ensuring students arrive on the first day of term.
- The effective and efficient processing of student applications, arrangements for student interviews, student enrolments, transfers, withdrawals, examination entries and inputting of data onto the MIS system.
- The administration, accurate completion and maintenance of student files.
A detailed Job Description and Person Specification are located at the bottom of this page.
This is a 37.5 hour a week position, ongoing for 12 weeks leading up to September. Working hours may vary to suit the individual and College needs but early evening and weekends will be expected.
- Flexible working options
- High street discounts
- Subsidised catering
- Free car parking
- Discounted nursery fees
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.