Customer Experience Team Leader (LCC3386)
Our welcoming reception areas are a hub of activity and at the centre of the action. We are the first and last point of contact for our students, staff & visitors and the first place to go for advice or assistance. Therefore first impressions are very important and the service we provide needs to be second to none. We are responsible for working alongside the Student Recruitment and Customer Experience Department in ensuring the reception team are on point at all times and ready to jump in to action.
So it's important you are passionate about delivering great customer service by ensuring you are approachable and ultimately love speaking to people and building relationships to deliver great customer service.
We offer an amazing benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, additional days off during the Christmas period, training & development packages to support your role and progression, and much more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the day-to-day running of the customer experience team including the completion of rota
- Ensure that the customer experience team are compliant with all mandatory training and deliver any training needed to successfully carry out their role
- To support and work with the admissions campus team leaders to support the application to interview to enrolment process, including the tracking of students through a range of data processing systems along with phone, text, email, letter and online processes.
- Take an active part in all college student recruitment related events such as open days and curriculum specific activities, which may include working an occasional weekend.
- As we are a multi-campus site, flexibility and willingness to work across all sites within Leeds City Centre is required occasionally to cover annual leave/sickness and the same applies to cover a late shift
- Previous customer service experience in a customer focused/ reception or front of house role
- Experience of managing or leading a team.
- Must be able to work flexibly across a number of tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to problem solve and make effective decisions
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Maxine Hey (Customer Experience Co-ordinator)
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Our focus is to ensure every group member, and the group as a whole, is successful. In order to achieve this, the group members proactively look for ways to support and inspire each other, to strengthen central services and be a guiding light for all our staff and students.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to complete all the mandatory pre-employment checks, which includes:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work; this is conducted by our Occupational Health Provider
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.