Programme Tutor Beauty Therapy and Nails (50%)
Come and join our exciting Hair and Beauty Team. We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Programme Tutor (50%) to deliver and assess on the new Make-up and Nails courses, also being involved in the delivery of traditional Beauty Therapy. Relevant occupational experience of up-to-date Nails and Make-up specialist techniques is highly desirable.
What you’ll be doing…
- As a programme tutor you will take responsibility for one or more full time or part-time groups of students.
- The successful candidate must be able to teach across a range of programmes at levels 1, 2 and 3, and be involved in curriculum development and employer engagement to enhance provision.
You must have…
You should be qualified to at least Degree level or similar in a related area or have extensive work experience in the Beauty and Nails industry.
Experience of assessment and quality assurance practises would be desirable.
Applicants should also possess a level 4 teaching qualification or be willing to / working towards this.
If you feel you can offer an outstanding experience to our students, then you may be the person we are seeking.
Hours in general are 8.30am – 5pm but you may be required to work a timetabled late night until 9pm or an occasional change in hours to accommodate the business needs.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Debbie Hewitt, Curriculum Lead on 01302 552449
What we can offer you
It is great to work for the DN Colleges Group, we offer an attractive salary plus many other benefits including DNCG Benefits
- Employee Wellbeing and Benefits platform (VIVUP)
- Wellness Initiatives (health, financial, physio visitors)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Flexible working
- Saving schemes
- 24/7 confidential mental health and counselling resource
- In house counselling/safeguarding specialists to assist in wellbeing
- On-site nursery
- Health & fitness suite, onsite fitness classes
- Generous annual leave,
- Development opportunities
- Pension provisions.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Beauty and hair salon services on site (discounted)
- Car/MOT Serving (discounted for employees)
- Restaurants and Starbucks
The DN Colleges Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers must therefore be willing to apply for DBS clearance at an Enhanced level.
We are recognised as a Disability Confident employer, Mindful Employer and positively encourage applications from all ethnic backgrounds.
There is always something happening at DN Colleges Group. Click on the link http://www.dncolleges.ac.uk/about-us/news/ to find the latest news from DN Colleges Group, Doncaster College and North Lindsey College or follow us via?Facebook, Linked In Twitter.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.