Programme Tutor Performing Arts
Come and join our Performing Arts team. We are wanting to recruit an enthusiastic and versatile programme tutor to be involved with the delivery of the Performing Arts qualifications.
What you’ll be doing…
- It is essential that the candidates possess comprehensive knowledge of Performing Arts and can be flexible in their teaching across Acting, Musical Theatre and Dance.
- The successful candidate must be able to teach across a range of programmes at levels 2, 3 and 4, and be involved in curriculum development and employer engagement to enhance provision.
You must have…
You should be qualified to at least Degree level or similar in a related area and ideally have experience in the Performing Arts sector.
Applicants should also possess a level 4 teaching qualification or be willing to / working towards this.
Experience of assessment and quality assurance practises would be desirable.
If you feel you can offer an outstanding experience to our students, then you may be the person we are seeking.
For an informal discussion about the above post, please contact Zoe Slater, Curriculum Leader on 01724 281111.
What we can offer you
It is great to work for the DN Colleges Group, we offer an attractive salary plus many other benefits including DNCG Benefits
- Employee Wellbeing and Benefits platform (VIVUP)
- Wellness Initiatives (health, financial, physio visitors)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Flexible working
- Saving schemes
- 24/7 confidential mental health and counselling resource
- In house counselling/safeguarding specialists to assist in wellbeing
- On-site nursery
- Health & fitness suite, onsite fitness classes
- Generous annual leave,
- Development opportunities
- Pension provisions.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Beauty and hair salon services on site (discounted)
- Car/MOT Serving (discounted for employees)
- Restaurants and Starbucks
The DN Colleges Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers must therefore be willing to apply for DBS clearance at an Enhanced level.
We are recognised as a Disability Confident employer, Mindful Employer and positively encourage applications from all ethnic backgrounds.
There is always something happening at DN Colleges Group. Click on the link http://www.dncolleges.ac.uk/about-us/news/ to find the latest news from DN Colleges Group, Doncaster College and North Lindsey College or follow us via Facebook, Linked In Twitter.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.