The Marketing team is looking to appoint a Marketing Officer. The successful candidate will raise the profile of North Lindsey College / Doncaster College and to ensure that all marketing activities maintain and improve recruitment to the College and engagement with the broader stakeholder community.
This will be done by developing, delivering, and supporting the delivery of all marketing activities including events, printed materials, social media and online content, advertising and editorial, direct mail, and public relations.
This is a key role within the Marketing team, as it looks to deliver high quality marketing campaigns, both digital and offline, to promote the diverse range of services offered at DN Colleges Group
What you’ll be doing…
- Creating marketing campaigns and work with internal or external individuals and departments to implement and review within agreed timescales.
- Prepare, plan and support the development of specific publicity material to maximise brand promotion as required
- Build strong and effective relationships key stakeholders, working closely with the wider Marketing team to develop and maintain links with schools, the media, prospective students, current students, staff and our internal audience
- Build strong and effective relationships with other organisations and individuals to benefit the College marketing priorities.
- Promote the college key messages, values, strengths and USPs in all marketing activity.
You must have…
You will have proven experience in digital marketing and be an engaging communicator with good writing skills. You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, confident at taking responsibility and using your initiative to complete work within challenging deadlines
The successful candidate will have PR/Marketing or Journalism experience, experience of customer service and be willing to work flexible if required.
What we can offer you
It is great to work for the DN Colleges Group, we offer an attractive salary plus many other benefits including DNCG Benefits
- Employee Wellbeing and Benefits platform (VIVUP)
- Wellness Initiatives (health, financial, physio visitors)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Flexible working
- Saving schemes
- 24/7 confidential mental health and counselling resource
- In house counselling/safeguarding specialists to assist in wellbeing
- On-site nursery
- Health & fitness suite, onsite fitness classes
- Generous annual leave,
- Development opportunities
- Pension provisions.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Beauty and hair salon services on site (discounted)
- Car/MOT Serving (discounted for employees)
- Restaurants and Starbucks
The DN Colleges Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers must therefore be willing to apply for DBS clearance at an Enhanced level.
We are recognised as a Disability Confident employer, Mindful Employer and positively encourage applications from all ethnic backgrounds.
There is always something happening at DN Colleges Group. Click on the link http://www.dncolleges.ac.uk/about-us/news/ to find the latest news from DN Colleges Group, Doncaster College and North Lindsey College or follow us via Facebook, Linked In Twitter.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.