Apprenticeship and Funding Coordinator
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Location: Based at the Wakefield City Campus but required to work across the College Group as required (Castleford, Selby & Wakefield)
We have a new opportunity for an Apprenticeship and Funding Coordinator to join the team in this newly created role.
As an Apprenticeship and Funding Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) across the Group, and liaising with key stakeholders. You will provide reports and data to ensure compliance with the requirements of the DAS and all associated apprenticeship funding regulations.
As an Apprenticeship and Funding Coordinator you should:
- Hold GCSE grade A*- C / 9 – 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- Have experience of Apprenticeship administration or recruitment
- Ideally have previous experience of the DAS (Digital Apprenticeship Service).
You should also be able to:
- Represent the College professionally in meetings with external agencies and key stakeholders
- Negotiate, check and meet compliance requirements of the DAS.
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: Wednesday 29 June 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 13 July 2022
For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.