Business Lecturer (two posts)
Start Date: September 2022
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected, QAA reviewed and OfS registered with a reputation for quality and academic excellence.
We now require qualified and experienced lecturers with a proven Level 4/5/6 teaching background in all areas of Business & Management to deliver a range of units to adult learners on BTEC HNC/D and degree programmes.
Delivery is in-college: therefore, attendance is required, although some WFH time will be permitted.
Applicants will be expected to:
- Hold a Master’s/Doctoral degree in a relevant subject
- Have substantial HE teaching experience
- Have excellent subject knowledge and passion for the field
- Have professional industry experience in at least one business specialism
- Ideally, hold a teaching qualification or Fellowship status with Advance HE (minimum FHEA)
- Have demonstrable MS Office skills and VLE experience
- Be willing to work as part of a team to ensure all students reach their full potential
- Be willing to participate in professional development
We are looking for lecturers who can bring practical experience to the academic content taught to a range of students from a variety of backgrounds, and help them achieve their educational and career goals. The sessions will need to be interactive, attractive, informative and most of all, motivational to adult learners.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable teaching across a range of subjects within business.
In addition to teaching, you will be required to undertake lesson preparation, classroom delivery and marking, and to deliver tutorial activities related to programmes of study. The College is a friendly environment, which offers excellent support, placing a strong emphasis on continuous professional development.
Note: Successful candidates may have the opportunity to take on programme management responsibilities as the academic year progresses.
Job description and person specification available via the link
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 8 July 2022