Prince's Trust Team Leader - Youth Development Tutor
We have a great opportunity based at Bedford Learning Centre for a Prince's Trust Team Leader to become a key member of our Community Learning department.
As a Prince's Trust Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Being responsible for organising and delivering three Prince’s Trust Teams per year
- Leading the recruitment, induction, teambuilding, residential, community project activities
- Liaising with agencies and employers to promote the Team programme.
Our ideal candidates will have demonstrable knowledge of Equality and Diversity and experience of work placement opportunities and requirements, alongside the following qualifications:
- English and maths at GCSE grade A to C (or equivalent)
- Relevant qualifications at level 3
- Level 3 Award in Education and Teaching (or equivalent)or willingness to achieve
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Terms and Conditions - Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- £22,000 per annum
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays)
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
The Bedford College Group is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.