Customer Experience Contact Centre Assistant (LCC3200)
WHAT WE DO
We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders. We take pride in guiding our students on their journey to achieve their aspirations.
Our perfect day is to see all our students start their college day with a smile and to have fun whilst they learn! We are a part of a 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Customer Experience Department and we are located in central Leeds with easy access to the train and bus station.
You will be part of a constantly growing team of customer experience assistants working in a busy contact centre, no one day is the same, you will deal with a variety of enquiries including giving information and guidance to potential and current students to guide them to their chosen course and career path.
We offer numerous benefits, from a minimum of a week’s Christmas break, bank holidays off, gym memberships, discounted travel, wellbeing and staff development days, and training & development packages to support your role and progression, and much more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To be that friendly and enthusiastic voice on the other end of the phone - providing a positive and memorable service to all students, potential students, staff, and any other stakeholders across Luminate Education Group.
- To provide outstanding customer service, information and guidance over several different contact facilities, including: telephone, email and webchat that represent the Luminate brand.
- Provide information and guidance to current and potential students on their journey from application to enrolment.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Take an active part in all college student recruitment related events such as open days and curriculum specific activities.
- Promote course specific curriculum programs and activities.
- Work to flexible and diverse workflows and shift patterns in line with business needs including the occasional Saturday.
- Relevant Customer Service qualification/training/experience.
- Experience in working in a customer-focused role/environment.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google application.
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Our focus is to ensure every group member, and the group as a whole, is successful. In order to achieve this, the group members proactively look for ways to support and inspire each other, to strengthen central services and be a guiding light for all our staff and students.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to complete all the mandatory pre-employment checks, which includes:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work; this is conducted by our Occupational Health Provider
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks..
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.