Student Registry Administrator
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Student Registry Administrator to become a key member of our Student Data department.
As a Student Registry Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Undertaking accurate and compliant student registration and data activities
- Using monthly measurements to target work activities
- Actively engage and seek to improve wider college activities e.g. enrolment/open days
Our ideal candidates will have experience of accurate and timely data entry and recent working knowledge and proven ability of using databases to enter, maintain and run standard reports and manipulate datasets in excel, alongside the following qualifications:
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade 4 or above
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Terms and Conditions - Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- £18,329 - £21,287 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays)
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
The Bedford College Group is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 13th June 2022
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.