Associate - Invigilators (TBCG128961)
We have a number of great opportunities based across our various campuses for an Associate Invigilator to become a key member of our Examination department.
As an Associate Invigilator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Conducting examinations in accordance with Awarding Body regulations
- Ensuring the security of the examinations, before during and after the examination.
- Observing and enforcing procedures written by the Examinations and Achievement Manager in accordance with all conduct of all Bedford College Group Examinations
Our ideal candidates will have successful experience of working as a member of a team and experience of working on own initiative, alongside the following qualifications:
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent or willingness to achieve Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
- Kettering / Corby / Wellingborough
- Towcester / Silverstone
Please can you specify which locations you are able to cover within your application from.
Associates work on a short-term basis as assigned. They teach or provide support services and they work with and are supported by core staff. As an Associate you will be issued with an Associate agreement, under this Agreement period you will be eligible to work on assignments offered to you.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.