IT Services Technician
We are looking for an IT Services Technician to ensure the smooth operation of the College’s IT networks and provide a high quality support service to staff, students and other users.
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Are you looking for an on-site role at a beautiful site in the heart of the Northamptonshire Countryside? You will be part of a vibrant College Community of students and staff.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the College’s IT networks
- To provide a high quality support service to Teaching and Support Staff, Students and other users of the College’s IT networks
- To provide support and ticket management via the IT helpdesk ticketing system
- To install and maintain of a range of software and hardware
- To identify requirements for the continued development of the IT systems
- To represent IT Services in a positive manner across the college
You will have:
- Minimum of one year's experience in an IT support role
- Experience supporting windows 10 and windows server 2016+
- Experience working with Microsoft 365
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.