Timetabling and Resources Assistant
We have an opportunity for a Timetabling and Resource Assistant to become a key member of our central curriculum team based at our Bedford campus.
As our Timetabling and Resources Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our colleges and students through:
- Operation of the College timetable and room booking system.
- Providing guidance and support to Heads on timetabling system.
- Administrative support for Curriculum Directors.
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience of working in a role where accurate data input was of high importance.
- Qualified to Level 3
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group delivers world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group comprises, Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
- 15 hours per week (split over 2 or 3 days, days to be discussed at interview) (0.40541)
- 27 days holiday per annum, plus public holidays
- Actual salary for 15 hours per week - £7,905.50
The Bedford College Group actively contributes to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups, for this position an Enhanced DBS is required, and as part of your application you are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.