Curriculum Development Manager - Horticulture and Animal Care
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week. Job share may be considered.
Location: Wakefield City Campus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead a dedicated team as Curriculum Development Manager for Horticulture and Animal Care at Wakefield College, which forms part of the Heart of Yorkshire Education Group.
This is an exciting and growing area within the College, which has seen huge growth in student numbers over the last 3 years. This is a great opportunity for someone who has good leadership skills and is keen to help develop our Horticulture and Animal Care area further.
As a Curriculum Development Manager, you will assist the Head of Department in managing and developing the curriculum, including the management of staff and resources in the area. You will improve outcomes for students by achieving and maintaining high standards of performance through tracking and monitoring students and inspiring staff and students.
As a Curriculum Development Manager, you should have:
- Relevant degree or professional qualification of an equivalent level
- GCSE A*- C / 9 – 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- Successful experience of teaching across a range of levels
- A track record of improving the learner experience
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to join us please click ‘Apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you.
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (37 days annual leave pro rata for part time + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Staff Recognition Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
Closing date: 11.00am on Friday 20 May 2022
Interview date: Monday 6 June 2022
Direct applicants only, no agency CV’s.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.