Corporate Communications Assistant Internship
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford or Kettering campus for a Corporate Communication Assistant Internship to become a key member of our Marketing department.
As a Corporate Communications Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- To support the Corporate Communications Manager in launching the new strategic plan, including the new purpose and values to all stakeholder groups.
- To carry out an audit of visual identity on printed materials and signage across all campuses, including new sites, and arrange for updates where required.
- To carry out actions within the corporate branding communications plan in a timely manner.
- To support the Corporate Communications Manager to measure analytics and carry out evaluation activities on corporate communications activities used across the Group to identify ways each can be improved.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of writing articles or stories for the web or magazines and experience using social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, alongside the following qualifications:
- Graduate/ working towards a degree in PR, Marketing, English Language, Journalism or relevant subject.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Terms and Conditions - Bedford College Professional Services - Fixed Term Contract - End date 30/06/2023
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year, pro rata
- £18,278 per annum, pro rata
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays), pro rata
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
The Bedford College Group is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 27th May 2022
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.