Apprenticeship Recruitment Advisor
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a Apprenticeship Recruitment Advisor to become a key member of our Business Development department.
As a Apprenticeship Recruitment Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Supporting the Business Development department to successfully achieve the objectives and targets set for apprenticeship recruitment.
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of apprenticeship recruitment service, whilst achieving set objectives and targets.
- Promoting the service to internal and external students to enable them to access the service.
Our ideal candidates will have good knowledge of the recruitment process from both a candidate and recruiter perspective and demonstrable track record of meeting targets and deadlines, alongside the following qualifications:
- GCSE Maths and English (grades A* to C) or equivalent
- Educated to Level 3 or equivalent.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Terms and Conditions - Bedford College Professional Services - Fixed Term Contract - End Date 31/07/2023
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year, pro rata
- £23,000 per annum, pro rata
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays), pro rata
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
The Bedford College Group is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on the 26th May 2022
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.