- Hours of work: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £19,100 - £19,279 per annum
- Location: Wakefield City Campus, but may be required to work across all campus sites (Wakefield, Castleford and Selby)
We have an exciting opportunity for a well organised and efficient Administrator to join our team. If you have a commitment to providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.
As an Administrator working within our Apprenticeships and Commercial Training team, you will provide a professional and excellent customer focused service to all staff, employers, apprentices, and visitors as the first point of contact within the team. You will ensure that accurate data is entered within relevant systems to claim funding from various agencies and assist with a variety of administration duties.
Our Apprenticeships and Commercial Training department is a friendly, fast paced and busy environment, where no two days are the same.
As an Administrator, you should have:
- GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in Maths and English or equivalent
- Good IT skills, with experience of using Microsoft office packages
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to join us please click ‘Apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you.
See what we have to offer and come and join us.
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 additional closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Good Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 11.00am on Wednesday 18 May 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.