Lecturer in Human Resources
- Hours of work: 18.5 hours per week
- Salary: £13,008 - £13,792 per annum (actual salary for 18.5 hours per week) (Unqualified). £15,067 - £16,955 per annum (actual salary for 18.5 hours per week) (Qualified)
- Location: Wakefield City Campus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer in Human Resources to join our Business and Professional team, within our Apprenticeships & Commercial Training department. This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your HR knowledge and experience to our students in order to help support them complete their studies and achieve their goals.
As a Lecturer in Human Resources, you will lead the Human Resources programme within the Business and Professional team, providing outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to professional students, including apprentices.
We are looking for a qualified HR professional, who has experience of teaching Human Resources at levels 3 – 5 (or other related professional subjects). You should be passionate about your area of expertise and have excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to motivate students.
As a Lecturer in Human Resources you should:
- Hold a degree or professional qualification of an equivalent level in Human Resources
- Hold GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- Have experience of working with learners of all ages, ideally in a teaching capacity
- Have up to date knowledge of the HR curriculum (CIPD)
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to join us please click ‘Apply Now’, we’d love to hear from you.
For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
See what we have to offer and come and join us.
- Generous Annual Leave
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction and teacher development programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 6 June 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 22 June 2022
Direct applicants only, no agency CV’s.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.