Intern Graphic Designer, Fixed Term (LUM92)
Luminate Education Group’s Marketing team are looking for an Intern Graphic Designer.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
WHAT WE DO
The Creative team are the visual drivers for all Luminate brands, campaigns and general marketing, working across editorial and print design, digital, animation, photography and videography.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working with the team the Intern Graphic Designer will play an integral role in the production of printed and digital assets for the group.
- Participate in creative ideas generation for new campaign concepts and brand identities.
- Work with the team to take briefs from concept to completion, working to maintain and further develop brand guidelines.
- Produce outstanding work that hits the brief and meets the deadline.
- You will be highly skilled in all aspects of graphic design with a relevant design degree.
- You will have the interpersonal skills to be a credible, authentic, influential and effective member of the team in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- You will be enthusiastic and focused on delivering outstanding results.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your supporting statement
For more information please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Our focus is to ensure every group member, and the group as a whole, is successful. In order to achieve this, the group members proactively look for ways to support and inspire each other, to strengthen central services and be a guiding light for all our staff and students.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to complete all the mandatory pre-employment checks, which includes:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work; this is conducted by our Occupational Health Provider
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.