Level 2, Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer (APP311)
Fixed Term Contract 15 - 18 months
(16yrs to 17yrs) £4.97 per hour or £9,588 PA
(18yrs to 20yrs) £6.99 per hour or £13,485 PA
(21yrs to 22yrs) £9.34 per hour or £18,019 PA
(23 yrs) £9.50 per hour or £18,328 PA
WHAT WE DO
Leeds City College’s apprenticeship programme is growing rapidly year on year. To sustain and increase this growth we are now looking to add an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to our team to provide admin support to ensure the efficient operation of the Apprenticeship Recruitment team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Working as part of the Apprenticeship Recruitment team providing admin support to ensure efficient operation of the full team.
- Assist the Apprenticeship Recruitment team in terms of new apprentice start paperwork for new apprentices and employers.
- Assist with Apprenticeship enrolment and induction face to face sessions with the Recruitment Resourcer for all new apprentices.
- Assist with checking the quality requirements in apprenticeship recruitment and highlight any document review issues.
- Assist in processing school leaver and student progression applications in a timely manner using the college systems.
- Vacancy advertising working with the marketing team via social media, bulletins, vacancy boards, National Apprenticeship Service and local organisations.
- Uploading documents via IT systems such as CRM/EBS systems/OneFile.
- Assist with candidate recruitment process when. Such as sourcing candidates, vacancy uploading and screening candidates.
- Assist with audits.
- Assisting internal and external events off-site.
- As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will support Apprenticeship Recruitment Officers with your primary responsibility being sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of suitable candidates.
- You will write job adverts and post them online on job boards & Social Media, search CV databases as well as network with existing candidates to generate interest leading to registrations.
- Calling candidates to qualify them for suitability to roles the consultants are working on.
- Developing strong relationships with candidates to build trust and loyalty.
- Communicating with candidates throughout the registration and recruitment process.
- Speaking about specific jobs and arranging interviews between candidates and clients.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Tracy Stuart firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Our focus is to ensure every group member, and the group as a whole, is successful. In order to achieve this, the group members proactively look for ways to support and inspire each other, to strengthen central services and be a guiding light for all our staff and students.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to complete all the mandatory pre-employment checks, which includes:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work; this is conducted by our Occupational Health Provider
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.