Business Engagement Advisor (LCC3306)
5 days left
- Full Time
WHAT WE DO
The Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development specialises in Bespoke Training, Compliance & Professional Development and Funded Training for organisations, we’re a new and fast-growing brand within the Luminate Education Group; one of the UK’s largest education groups.
Focusing on developing workforce skills, our activities include working with individuals to give them the basic skills they need to enter meaningful employment, delivering a schedule of high-quality programmes to enhance the skills of businesses employees, and working with organisations to design, build and develop learning and organisational development interventions to enhance their performance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You should have an excellent approach to engaging, influencing, and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with project guidance and rules, whilst delivering excellent customer service to ensure the Centre hits performance and financial targets.
- This post is fully funded by the Collaborative Apprenticeships project.
- Have a day to day responsibility for developing and growing relationships with businesses
- Be responsible for responding to a high volume of enquiries and providing collected project data to colleagues.
- Work collaboratively with business engagement colleagues from across the group and partner groups to maximise client satisfaction and income generation.
- You will be proactive with the ability to actively pursue leads and tailor messaging to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Good digital skills such as using spreadsheets and emails, as well as an ability to learn new software and systems.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Our focus is to ensure every group member, and the group as a whole, is successful. In order to achieve this, the group members proactively look for ways to support and inspire each other, to strengthen central services and be a guiding light for all our staff and students.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to complete all the mandatory pre-employment checks, which includes:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work; this is conducted by our Occupational Health Provider
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.