Apprentice Administration Clerk
Working week: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
To support the day to day finance function by delivering accurate and timely recording of information.
- Checking all sales invoices are checked and stamped for GB Tyres.
- Ensuring all sales invoices have POD records attached for GB Tyres.
- Deal with warehouse on any issues for PODS.
- Attaching all credit card and cash receipts to sales invoices for GB Tyres.
- Checking of BVS PODS to Daily run sheet to record receipt.
- Assist credit controller with new account paperwork and credit note request paperwork
- Adhoc duties to support other members of the Finance Team.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Personable and able to communicate well with other departments
- Maths and English grade 4/C or above
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.