Apprentice HVAC Service Engineer (x4)
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Advanced level 3 Apprentice HVAC Service Engineer. An apprenticeship with us will see you building new skills, while applying your knowledge to real-world live projects. We have opportunities in Birmingham and Cadbury Bournville.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The apprenticeship will combine on-the-job work experience, with time at college to achieve a level 3 Diploma. As an Apprentice Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Engineer (HVAC) you could find yourself working in many different places such as Sports Stadiums, Data centres, Office buildings and many more!
- You may be responsible for the energy efficiency of the building you work in and be expected to make recommendations to the building owner about how to improve this.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful apprentice will enrol on to the Advanced Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- You will attend Dudley college on a day release or block release basis depending on your location.
- If you are required to stay away from home the cost of travel, accommodation and meals will be covered by the company.
- As part of this role you will be required to various client sites so you will need to have a full UK drivers licence.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you are successful we can offer you a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary that will increase as you progress through your apprenticeship, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English Language, Science and 2 others (Grade C and above or 4 and above) Essential
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.