Head of PDBA (LCC3305)
WHAT WE DO
Printworks Campus provide technical and vocational courses across a wide variety of areas - the 6 schools, namely - Digital & IT, Hair, Beauty & Media Make-up, Travel, Food and Drink, Land and Animal Sciences, Business and Engineering provide an exciting and innovative curriculum for our learners. We are looking for a Head of PDBA - (Personal development, behaviour and attitudes) to join the leadership team at the campus to drive the central policies at the campus level.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with the Principal of Printworks Campus to achieve the strategic objectives of the campus, the college and the Luminate Education Group.
- Work and collaborate with the campus leadership team and pastoral team to develop an innovative and highly effective approach to PDBA.
- Lead on attendance monitoring/strategies and work with departments to evaluate impact.
- Design, develop and lead an aspirational, innovative high-quality enrichment and pastoral curriculum for students Personal.
- Development and Behaviour and Attitude (PD&BA), contributing to an outstanding student experience.
- Lead on positive behaviour initiatives and champion restorative practices, seeking opportunities to promote the social and emotional aspects of learning, building respectful relationships and resilience.
- Develop student-led models for recording and reporting on student engagement and skills for progression, to inform career planning and progression.
- Highly organised and forward-thinking approach.
- High levels of empathy and excellent communication skills.
- Able to evidence outstanding results in previous roles.
- Evidence of working with and managing the achievement of students.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Our focus is to ensure every group member, and the group as a whole, is successful. In order to achieve this, the group members proactively look for ways to support and inspire each other, to strengthen central services and be a guiding light for all our staff and students.
Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to complete all the mandatory pre-employment checks, which includes:
Proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
Two professional references
Fitness to work; this is conducted by our Occupational Health Provider
Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
Prohibition check for all staff entering teaching related roles
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.