Admin Co-Ordinator (Term-Time)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for an Admin Coordinator (Term-Time)
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of leading and coordinating a team of individuals
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
Responsibilities for the role:
- Co-ordinating the team of administrators at NWSLC to ensure workload is equally shared and support is provided to Learning and Skills Managers when required
- Liaising with external stakeholders to ensure effective income and expenditure is tracked for certain areas of provision
- Ensure the admin team provide excellent customer service to curriculum teams in your role.
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton but will involve travel across all of our sites. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £18,77615 pa to £21,118 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
What we do
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College (NWSLC) is a large Further Education college offering a wide range of full-time, part-time, Higher Education and Apprenticeship programmes over six campuses based within Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
The College also works with over 600 businesses across a wide range of sectors – working with organisations to determine their ‘training needs analysis’. We then design a programme to match your (the employer’s) requirements.
At the heart of our college community sits a set of values:
- Respect and Nurture
- Inspire and Aspire
- Be Agile and Responsive
- Be Honest and Accountable
These values shape and guide how we behave. The generosity, care and compassion of our staff and students are reflected in our support for many charities as well as in the work we do within our local communities.