We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for a EHCP Coordinator to become a key member of our Additional Support department.
As an EHCP Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Undertaking students’ annual reviews in line with statutory duties
- Undertaking training across curriculum areas to support the needs of students with EHCP and HNF
- Maintaining close links with curriculum areas to support and review students’ progress on an ongoing basis
- Supporting students transition into college and to support progression opportunities in line with student aspirations
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working with young people with SEND whom are supported through EHCP and experience of working with a range of young people with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities within a supporting capacity, alongside the following qualifications:
- A Levels or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Graduate and/or vocational training at an equivalent level in a relevant subject such as Education, Health and Social Sciences.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
18.5 hours per week (0.41484 FTE) / 37 weeks per year
259 hours holiday per annum, pro rata
This FTE calculation includes a notional allowance for Annual Leave, which is taken during non-working weeks based on a working pattern of 18.5 hours over 37 weeks.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on 24th February 2022.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.