Salon Team Leader
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Hair & Beauty Salons Team Leader (33 hours per week x 40 weeks per year)
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of managing/leading a salon, working within budgetary guidelines and stock control
- Hold a relevant technical qualification in hair and/or beauty or related subject
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Responsibilities for the role:
- Line management of Salon Support Staff across College
- Leading on salon operations such as sourcing and obtaining fit for purpose, up to date and cost effective equipment and resources, marketing, budgetary responsibilities, stock control and reception duties
- Salon classroom support and assisting in the delivery of education and training
The Location: Mainly based at Nuneaton Campus, with requirements to travel to South Wigston Campus. These are a great places to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
What we do
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College (NWSLC) is a large Further Education college offering a wide range of full-time, part-time, Higher Education and Apprenticeship programmes over six campuses based within Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
The College also works with over 600 businesses across a wide range of sectors – working with organisations to determine their ‘training needs analysis’. We then design a programme to match your (the employer’s) requirements.
At the heart of our college community sits a set of values:
- Respect and Nurture
- Inspire and Aspire
- Be Agile and Responsive
- Be Honest and Accountable
These values shape and guide how we behave. The generosity, care and compassion of our staff and students are reflected in our support for many charities as well as in the work we do within our local communities.