Lecturer in Motor Vehicle
We have a great two opportunities based across our Wellingborough and Corby campuses for a Lecturer in Motor Vehicle to become a key member of our Motor Vehicle department.
We can be flexible in the hours we offer with full-time, part-time and flexible hourly paid positions an option.
As a Motor Vehicle Lecturer, you will play a key role in the success of our students through:
- Carrying out, preparing, teaching and assessing on a range of motor vehicle courses, teaching programmes in line with College policies and procedure as directed by the Head of Department.
- Delivering using a wide range of teaching techniques, skills training to learners to facilitate achievement of the Motor Vehicle Diplomas, covering practical, workshop based and classroom-based study.
- Planning and preparing teaching and learning programmes for individuals and groups of learners
Ideal candidates will have the ability but not necessarily the experience to teach Motor Vehicle Engineering, alongside the following qualifications:
- Minimum level 3 qualification in a relevant motor vehicle discipline.
- English and Maths at Level 2 or a willingness to achieve
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the job description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.