Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
We are seeking a well organised and highly efficient Full Time administrator (8.30-5) Monday-Friday to support our Curriculum Manager in Metalsmithing, Motor Vehicle and Machinery as well as the Vice Principal (Curriculum). This is an initial 6 week fixed term contract starting as soon as possible which will be reviewed subject to business needs.
Specifics of the role:
- Communication with teachers about absentees
- Calling students who are absent that day
- Calling parents of students who are absent
- Tracking/logging student concerns on Pro Monitor
- Checking SMART targets have been completed / and timely manner
- Weekly attendance report downloaded and shared with each tutor
- Follow up queries from parents over the phone or via email
- Feedback to Programme Manager or Curriculum Manager regarding student concerns
- Delivering difficult/sensitive information over the phone.
- General administrative support as directed
The ideal candidate will have previous experience handling and processing confidential / sensitive information, confident in diary management, maintaining audit ready records as well as having difficult conversations over the phone.
Plumpton College has been on an upward curve in terms of quality and curriculum development for the last four years, and we’ve developed a national reputation for our progressive approach. We achieve and maintain consistently impressive student outcomes, offer a broad, innovative curriculum and our student numbers have increased. We also have a perfect natural environment and outstanding facilities.
We reserve the right to call candidates to interview or withdraw this vacancy at any time if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Closing date: 28th January 2022 at 9am
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.